I.- What are Cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a website and stored in the user’s browser, so that the website can consult the user’s previous activity. This is not a bad thing in itself, as it allows the website to store your preferences so that you do not have to enter them on each visit. Cookies, therefore, personalize the experience of visiting the website and tailor it to you. Without cookies, the experience of visiting a page would be much more cumbersome and tedious.
You should note that, that said, there are different types of cookies: there are mandatory cookies, without which it would not be possible to browse the site, and other voluntary, which customize and enhance your browsing experience on the web.
This section will give you a little more information about cookies and how to block/delete them.
Depending on their duration, cookies can be:
– Session: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. These cookies are not stored on the user’s computer when the session expires or the user closes the browser.
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored on the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed when the user leaves the Web page and when the user reconnects to it. These cookies can be deleted at any time by the User.
II.- What types of cookies does this website use?
As web publishers we basically use technical, session and also persistent third party cookies for own analysis and to collect anonymous statistical data, specifically, Google Analytics cookies are used to collect anonymous statistics of visits and use of our website, such as duration, origin and destination and duration of browsing sessions and other similar statistical data. You can learn more at the Google Privacy Center and Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time you are sent a cookie, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You can do this through your browser settings. Each browser is different, so you will probably need to take a look at your browser’s Help menu.
We also inform you that the own cookies that we treat are technical, security, session cookies for load balancing, authentication and user interface. Please note that the use of these cookies would be exempt from obtaining the consent of the user in accordance with the AEPD and the Opinion 4/2012 of the Working Party on Article 29 of the European Union.
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of different options or services it exist as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as the language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the locale from which you access the service, etc..
– Analysis Cookies: These are those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising space on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or use made of our website. To do this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Third-party cookies: The Web Jesusarrue.art can use third-party services on behalf of Jesusarrue.art, compile information for statistical purposes, use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to the activity of the Website and other Internet services.
III.- Disabling and deleting cookies:
All modern browsers allow you to change the Cookies settings. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or your email manager, as well as install free add-ons to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an email.
The user will be able – at any time – to choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website through the Browser settings; for example:
Chrome, desde https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Firefox, desde https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
Safari desde https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US&viewlocale=es_ES
Safari para IOS (iPhone, iPad) desdehttps://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you do not want Google Analytics collects and uses information, you can install an opt-out system in your web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
On the other hand, Jesusarrue.art, as web editor, is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties included in this policy cookies, also, you can modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.